Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What happened to me?

What motivates me?  That's the question I was asked yesterday by my Mind and Body coach.  Lots of things motivate me, but nothing motivates me to want to lose weight.  That's what my quest is.  Find something that motivates me to want to lose weight.

You would think it was the 30 pounds I've put on in one year.  Maybe it's the fact that I can no longer cross my legs.  Or maybe it's the dingle dangles on my arms and my big, huge butt!  Wouldn't you think that would motivate me to want to lose weight?  Sure it does.  But.......  But, I just don't have the will power to do it.  I wonder why? 

My hair is totally off.  I can't find a hairstyle that I like that doesn't look like the one I've been wearing for the past fifteen to twenty years.  I've tried the new style that is longer and angled to the front.  Looks good until my hair goes flat on top and curls on the bottom.  I told my husband and my coach that if my hair doesn't look good, I don't feel that I look good.

So, I'm on a quest to lose weight without having to count calories and finding something that will motivate me to stick with it.......this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment