Monday, November 15, 2010

Quest: Day 3

Okay, well it's probably day five or six or maybe even seven.  I got off track.  I "meant" to write my food down, but just didn't do it.  The journal was right there in my bag for Heaven's sake!  Well, back to the drawing board.  The good thing is that I lost one pound, so I couldn't have done that bad.......right?

Here is my food journal for the day:
  • 6:30 a.m. Breakfast Burrito made with scrambled eggs, margarine, bacon, cheese, and a tortilla.
  • 10:00 a.m. Sweet for the Day:  four squares of chocolate.
  • 1:00 p.m. One half of an Arnold's Sandwich Round with peanut butter on it, cottage cheese and pineapple, and pretzels.
  • 4:10 p.m. Banana
  • 6:00 p.m. Pretzels while I made dinner.  I was hungry!
  • 6:20 p.m. Mexican Night:  One Chimichanga, two Southwest Chicken Rolls, and Spanish Rice
Not bad.

Monday's aren't so good for the pedometer.  I only have 4,301 steps in as of right now.  I don't see another 5,700 appearing before I go to bed.  I'll have to step it up tomorrow.

I'm encouraged.  One pound loss on the scale isn't much, but I'm that much closer to fitting back into my jeans and crossing my legs.  It's the little things that make me happy.  My hair is finally doing something worthwhile, too.

Today's Grade:  A-

Good night!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment