Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quest: Day 6

I've made it two days using the Lose It app.  I LIKE it!  I'm a little under my calories for the day, so I took a small (two bites) piece of leftover birthday cake.  Hey, it's better than a whole piece, right?  Right.

The Washington Post had a funny food calculator for seeing how many calories you will eat on Thanksgiving Day.  Try it....you'll be surprised.  I went one year without dressing, and I swore I'd never do it again.  So, I'm going to skip something else that I would choose and have some.  I'll probably not have the gravy, so I'm praying the turkey doesn't get dry after it's put on the table.  Why is it that you carve a nice juicy turkey, but by the time it hits the table, it's drier than my grass was this summer?

Well, on to day three of the Lose It app and watching my weight.  I lost weight when I weighed this morning, so it must be working!

Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment