Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Blog / New Year

It is three days before the New Year, and I've finally finished a book for pleasure since I finished my fall semester at IUPUI. Since my blog isn't needed for the original purpose of writing for an assignment for my class, I've changed the mission to book reviews. I've thought about doing this for a while, but all I seem to be able to read is my texts for classes. This is my last semester (yippee!) and I'm on Christmas break. I'm reading purely for pleasure, and I want to give a review of books I read from this point on as sort of a chronicle of what I have read so that I can remember what I've already read, what it was about, and along the way, help others who are looking for a good book.

So, here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment